1. Add vegetable oil and eggs into a large skillet over medium to high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up with a spatula until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Remove the eggs from the skillet, place them on plate and cover to keep warm.
3. Take the skillet and add sesame oil, onion, carrots and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes
4. Add cauliflower, peas and soy sauce. Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add scrambled eggs & green onion. Cook for 1 minute.