1. Place chicken, baby bakers, onions, salt and pepper into a 4-6 quart slow-cooker.
2. Whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, oregano and ketchup in a small bowl.
3. Top chicken and ingredients with the honey garlic sauce mixture.
4. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours or 4 hours on high.
5. Add green beans during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Tip: For Instant Pot® preparation, place all ingredients into pot and turn the setting to Meat/Stew for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.