1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss wings, 1 tsp BBQ Dry Rub Seasoning and 2 Tbsp canola oil in a bowl.
2. Place wings on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
3. Bake 12 minutes. Turn wings over and continue to roast 12–15 minutes or until wings are browned on both sides and crispy.
4. Whisk water, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, brown sugar and 1 Tbsp BBQ Dry Rub Seasoning in a mixing bowl to combine. Place into a small saucepan.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, then set aside. Place baked wings in a bowl, top with sauce and toss to coat. Arrange on a serving plate, garnish with sesame seeds and scallion, then serve.