1. Spread butter on one side of bread slices.
four slices of bread, buttered side down, in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Top each slice with one slice of cheese, ham and desired amount of arugula.
4. Place a slice of cheese and bread, buttered side up, on top.
5. Grill 4–6 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
6. Flip sandwiches over, gently press down and continue to cook 2–4 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: For additional goodness, add caramelized onions and/or thinly sliced apples.