butter on one side of bread slices.
2. Place 4 slices of bread, buttered side down, in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Top each slice with one slice of cheese, 2 slices of bacon, tomatoes and lettuce.
4. Place a slice of cheese and bread, buttered side up, on top.
5. Grill 4–6 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
6. Flip sandwiches over, gently press down and continue to cook 2–4 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: For best results, pat tomato slices dry with a paper towel prior to adding to sandwich to avoid soggy bread.