1. Slice frozen pie, in tin, into 8 pieces using a large knife, cleaning knife under warm water after each cut to insure clean wedges.
2. Transfer pie wedges to a 9x12-inch baking pan lined with parchment or wax paper and return to freezer.
3. Melt dark chocolate in deep 1-quart microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until melted.
4. Holding pie pieces at the base of crust near the edge, dip frozen pie wedges into chocolate at an angle. Place slices back onto tray and return to freezer.
5. Microwave white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until melted.
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate in diagonal streams over top of dark chocolate, using a slightly pointed spoon.
7. Plate slices, garnish with lime zest, and serve, or set in refrigerator to thaw, and serve later.
Tips: Chocolates can also be melted using a double boiler on stove. For a thinner chocolate consistency, add 1-2 tablespoons of canola oil. Dipped pie slices can be prepared ahead of time, covered and frozen until ready to serve.