1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sauté shallots in butter over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Whisk together cream, egg yolk and lemon zest in a bowl.
4. Reduce heat to low, add the cream mixture and ½ cup cheese to the skillet.
5. Continue cooking and whisking until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Season to taste.
6. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with oil.
7. Place half of ravioli, chicken and peas in an even layer into baking dish.
8. Top with ½ of sauce and ¼ cup cheese. Repeat layers and garnish with desired amount of Parmesan.
9. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; continue to bake 15–20 additional minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Tip: Save time by using jarred Alfredo sauce in place of homemade.