1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
2. Place salmon onto baking sheet.
3. Divide teriyaki sauce into two small bowls (1/4 cup each).
4. Brush salmon pieces with one bowl (1/4 cup) of teriyaki sauce.
5. Sprinkle top of salmon with sesame seeds.
6. Place in oven and bake 24-25 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Divide rice between 4 bowls.
8. Top each bowl with a piece of salmon, green onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and cilantro.
9. Drizzle top of bowls with remaining bowl (¼ cup) of teriyaki sauce and serve.