1. Preheat grill over medium.
2. Drizzle olive oil over steaks. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place steaks on grill and cook 7-10 minutes.
4. Turn steaks over, and continue to grill an additional 5-8 minutes.
5. Remove steaks from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
6. Slice steaks into thin strips.
7. Divide potatoes between four bowls.
8. Top each bowl of potatoes with steak strips, Brussels sprouts, sautéed red onion slices and parsley , if desired.
Tip: Add extra flavor to the Brussels sprouts and red onion slices by grilling them alongside the steaks.