1. Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a medium sauce pan over low heat.
2. Sauté shallots for 1 minute. Stir in curry powder and cook 10-15 seconds.
3. Add 1 Tbsp vinegar and 3 more Tbsp olive oil. Remove from heat and season to taste.
4. Bring 1½ cups of water and ½ tsp salt to a boil in a small saucepan.
5. Toss couscous with 1 tsp olive oil in a medium heat-safe bowl.
6. Pour boiling water over couscous, stir and cover.
7. Let stand 5 minutes then fluff with a fork.
8. Toss with shallot curry mixture, remaining vinegar, mangoes, almonds and parsley.
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Tip: Couscous is an easily-made side dish. The small pasta granules cook very fast – if you can boil water you can make couscous.