1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet.
3. Cover salmon with another sheet of parchment paper and fold the edges closed.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove salmon from oven and discard top sheet of parchment paper.
6. Combine garlic, parsley, Parmesan and bread crumbs in a small bowl.
7. Spread the mixture over the top of the salmon.
8. Return salmon to oven and continue to bake, uncovered, 14-16 minutes.
9. Make asparagus ribbons while the salmon bakes.
10. Divide salmon, asparagus and rice pilaf between four plates or bowls and serve.
Tip: To make asparagus ribbons all that is needed is a vegetable peeler. Holding each spear by its cut end, slide the peeler down the spear to shave strips off the asparagus, slicing away from you. To prepare, sauté strips in olive oil for 4-5 minutes and serve.