1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine dressing, ½ cup Buffalo sauce, cream cheese, 1 cup Colby Jack cheese, lemon and chicken together.
3. Place mixture into a shallow 1-quart baking dish. Top with remaining ½ cup of Colby Jack cheese.
4. Bake 25–30 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.
5. Garnish with onions, remaining ¼ cup Buffalo sauce and blue cheese.
6. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers and/or vegetables on the side.
Tip: Make the day ahead and bake just before guests arrive.