1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan lightly with cooking oil.
3. Press cookie dough into baking pan.
4. Bake 15–17 minutes or until lightly golden on top. Cool completely then drizzle top with caramel topping.
5. Bring butter, sugar and milk to a boil in a saucepan, stirring continuously. Reduce heat and continue to stir on simmer for 15–20 minutes.
6. Stir in marshmallow fluff and peanut butter, and spread mixture over caramel layer. Freeze for 10 minutes.
7. Microwave chocolate chips and cream in bowl for one minute, stirring every 15 seconds, or until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
8. Stir cereal into chocolate mixture and spread over marshmallow layer.
9. Cool bars for 1 hour or more until set prior to cutting.