1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. Arrange bacon in single layer onto a rimmed baking tray.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until desired crispness. Remove and place on paper-towel-lined plate
4. Remove all but 1 Tbsp of bacon drippings.
5. Place asparagus on pan in single layer and gently shake in drippings until evenly coated.
6. Sprinkle with thyme and ¼ tsp black pepper.
7. Roast 5-6 minutes or until tender, turning over once.
8. Crack eggs directly over asparagus.
9. Return to oven and bake 5-6 minutes or until desired doneness.
10. Remove from oven, season to taste, top with bacon and parsley then serve.
Tip: Crack eggs into a small cup prior to pouring over asparagus to avoid breaking yolk.