1. Mix together honey, zest, lime juice, soy, pepper and sriracha in a zip lock bag. Add chicken breasts; toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour, mixing occasionally.
2. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and set aside.
4. Place marinade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer 8-10 minutes; until mixture thickens.
6. Grill chicken 10-12 minutes, turning over halfway through cook time.
7. Brush glaze over both sides of chicken during the last 2 minutes of cook time.