1. Pour water, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together until sugar and salt are dissolved. Add chicken to brine, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Crush garlic and salt together until it creates a paste
4. Place in bowl with lemon juice, olive oil and oregano and whisk together.
5. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
6. Remove chicken from brine and pat dry.
7. Brush both sides generously with the garlic lemon mixture. Discard remaining marinate.
8. Place on grill, then top with bricks and grill 5-7 minutes. Remove brick.
9. Turnover, return brick over top and grill an additional 6-8 or until temperature reaches 165°.