1.Colorado- Schwan’s Roasted Peppers and Onions (761), and sauerkraut
2. Baltimore –Split dog down the middle, add Schwan’s Macaroni & Cheese (751), fresh lump crab meat than sprinkle with seafood herb and spice seasoning.
3. Kansas- Schwan’s Pulled Pork (442), tangy coleslaw, pickles, and slather on barbecue sauce
4. Pittsburgh House – Top with Schwan’s Onions Rings (785), Schwan’s Pulled Pork (442) and barbecue sauce.
5. Chicago - Yellow mustard, chopped onions, sliced tomatoes, a dill pickle spear, sweet bright green pickle relish (often called "piccalilli"), pickled sport peppers and celery salt, served on a steamed poppy seed bun.
6. New York- Spicy brown mustard and either sauerkraut or onions sautéed with tomato paste.
7. Los Angeles- Schwan’s Thick Sliced Bacon (440) wrapped around a hotdog topped with charro beans, Monterey Jack cheese, pico de gallo and an Anaheim chili relish.