1. Blend together 8 cookies with 8 drops of food coloring.
2. Place between two pieces of parchment paper and roll into a 6x7 inch rectangle.
3. Combine remaining cookies together then roll into a 6x6 inch rectangle.
4. Arrange dough over colored dough leaving a small border of colored dough.
5. Press together lightly and roll into a tight pinwheel.
6. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 5 hours or more.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F.
8. Unwrap and slice into ¼ inch pieces.
9. Bake on sprayed cookie sheet for 9 – 11 minutes.
Tip: For multiple color, divide dough into three sections and use 2 different colors.