1. Preheat grill to medium heat.Slice bread into 12 pieces.
2. Mix together cream cheese and pesto. Spread over both sides of slices then sprinkle slices with cheese.
3. Spray a 15” piece of heavy foil with cooking oil. Reassemble loaf then wrap tightly in foil.
4. Grill 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Turning half way through cooking time.
Tip: Additional Varieties:
1. Jalapeno and Cheddar- 4oz cream cheese/ 2 Tbsp minced Jalapeno / 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2. Cheesy Carmelized Onions and Mushroom- 4oz cream cheese/1 cup sautéed diced mushrooms and onions /1 cup shredded Cheddar and Jack blended cheese.
3. Bacon and Cheddar- 4oz cream cheese/8 strips of diced Schwan’s Fully Cooked Bacon, prepared/1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
4. Garlic and Parmesan- Blend then spread slices with 2oz cream cheese/2oz soft butter/ sprinkle with granulate garlic and Italian seasoning blend / 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
5. Pizza - ½ cup pizza sauce, 1 cup of your favorite toppings /1 cup shredded cheese.
6. Chicken Bacon Cheddar- 4 oz cream cheese/ ½ cup BBQ sauce, 1 cup Schwan’s Diced Chicken Breast Meat, thawed /8 strips of diced Schwan’s Fully Cooked Bacon, prepared/ 1 cup shredded cheese