1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly spray eight 8 oz individual baking dishes (ramekins) with cooking oil and place on baking tray.
3. Sauté onions in butter over medium heat until tender.
4. Stir in flour and continue cooking 3 minutes, stirring continuously,
5. Mix in broth, vegetables, hash browns and seasonings then bring to a boil.
6. Divide mixture among dishes. Flatten biscuit out with the palm of hand and place over top, pressing down lightly to seal.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden.