1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
3. Drop teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on to waxed paper and place in freezer for 1 hour.
4. Flatten one piece of cookie dough and place on teaspoon of frozen cream cheese mixture in center.
5. Fold dough around mixture and roll between hands to smooth out cracks.
6. Repeat process for remaining cookies.
7. Place on baking sheet and bake 10-14 minutes or until lightly golden.
Tip: Substitute chocolate chip cookie dough with any other SCHWAN'S™ Frozen Cookie Dough. Substitute cream cheese mixture with peanut butter or chocolate hazelnut spread.