1. Preheat oven to 350o F.
2. Bake ham according to package instructions.
Saucy Apple Brown Sugar Glaze
1. Combine 1 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon melted butter and a pinch of ground cloves.
2. Pour glaze over ham and bake as directed. Tip: For added flavor, insert whole cloves into ham before baking.
Berry Glaze with a Kick
1. Combine 1 1/4 cup seedless blackberry jam, 1 1/2 tablespoon white vinegar, 2 tablespoon seeded, minced jalapeno peppers, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in a saucepan and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
2. Brush sauce over ham during last 30 minutes of baking. Serve remaining sauce on the side.
Peach Rosemary Glazed Ham
1. Combine 1 cup peach preserves, 1 teaspoon rosemary and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire.
2. Brush sauce over ham during the last 20 minutes of baking.