1. Prepare bacon according to package directions. Cut cooked slices in half. Set aside.
2. Prepare chicken breast meat according to package directions. Set aside.
1. Place one slice of cheese onto one slice of bread for each sandwich. Top cheese with 2 pieces of bacon, 1/2 cup chicken and a second slice of cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread.
2. Slowly place sandwiches on grill. Gently press each sandwich with a spatula to hold ingredients together. Grill sandwiches directly over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning them over when one side is golden or grill marks appear.
3. Serve sandwiches with your favorite condiments.