1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, corn and Parmesan cheese. Mix well
3. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups to fill each half full.
4. Mix shredded cheddar cheese and chopped bacon. Sprinkle over the muffins.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Tip: The corn bread batter can also be poured into a 9x11-inch casserole dish and baked. Great served with honey or maple syrup on the side with broiled or grilled chicken and pork.