Yes. We have a variety of special dietary and better-for-you foods that combine taste, nutrition and convenience. Our LiveSmart collection includes lean proteins, wholesome side dishes and nutritious fruits and veggies to help you create healthy meals.
While shopping our products, you can also filter for your dietary preferences or allergens. Our current options include: Heart Healthy, Low Calorie, Low Sodium, No Gluten Ingredients, Certified Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, and Vegetarian. You can also filter allergen-free information: Egg, Milk, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Sesame.
While shopping our filters, the following definitions apply:
- Heart Healthy: Meet the FDA’s nutrition requirements to be called healthy (≤6g fat; ≤1g sat fat; ≤15% calories from saturated fat; ≤480 mg sodium; 0g trans-fat; ≤20mg cholesterol).
- Low Calorie: Contain no more than 40 calories per serving. Low-calorie meals contain no more than 120 calories per 100 grams of food or about 3.5 ounces.
- Low Sodium: Contain 140mg or less per serving. Low sodium meals contain no more than 140mg per 100 grams of food or about 3.5 ounces.
- No Gluten Ingredients: Made without grains, wheat, rye, barley or oats, that contain gluten. Not validated to be celiac safe.
- Certified Gluten Free: Foods certified by a third party, required to have gluten at less than 5-10 parts per million.
- No Sugar Added: Made without adding any sugar. All sugar in the food is naturally occurring but products may not be low-or reduced-calorie foods.
- Vegetarian: Does not contain ingredients derived from meat, poultry or fish, but could include dairy or eggs.
- Sustainably Sourced: Seafood sourced from suppliers that utilize third-party certifying bodies that set standards for responsible fishing practices that ensure sustainable species stocks and minimize environmental impact.
- Wild-Caught: Seafood products caught in their natural habitats.
- Calories Per Serving: Not intended to provide nutritional guidance as products may not be low- or reduced-calorie foods.