1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place chicken into a plastic bag and pound to flatten to 3/8-inch thickness.
3. Transfer chicken onto a plate.
4. Divide filling ingredients onto center of each breast.
5. Wrap filling and secure with toothpicks.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Lightly spray with cooking spray and top with breadcrumbs.
7. Place in baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes.
Tip: For a delicious twist, wrap stuffed chicken in puff pastry and serve with your favorite sauce.
Sliced mozzarella cheese
Pepper Jack, salsa & sliced jalapeno peppers
Sautéed peppers & onions, sliced olives, Provolone cheese
Broccoli & cheddar cheese