1. Cut ice cream sandwiches into thirds and arrange around a 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Fill center with slightly soft ice cream making sure to secure sandwiches.
3. Mound extra ice cream over the top as desired.
4. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Release spring pan and remove cake.
6. Garnish with whipped topping, chocolate swirls and nuts.
- If you don't have a spring pan, use a cake pan. To remove the ice cream cake, microwave a wet towel for a minute and wrap it around the bottom of pan for a few seconds.
- Use your favorite SCHWAN'S® Ice Cream for center of cake. Be creative..add candles, drizzle with caramel or chocolate or sprinkle with colorerd candies.