1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place about 3-4 baby bakers, 1 corn on the cob and 1/2 cup pepper and onions in middle of four 14x18-inch aluminum foul sheets.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Top each corn on the cob with a Tbsp of butter.
5. Fold foil up and around vegetables, twist to seal.
6. Grill 30-35 minutes or until butter is melted and pouches are hot and steamy. Use a thermometer to ensure pouches reach 160°F.
Tip: For easy entertaining, make vegetable stuffed pouches ahead of time and freeze until ready to grill.