1. Sauté pepper and onion in oil over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Stir in broccoli and set aside.
2. Place bread in 9x13-inch casserole dish lightly sprayed with pan oil.
3. Layer casserole dish with ham, half of the cheese, vegetables and remaining cheese.
4. Mix eggs, milk, honey, salt and pepper and pour over mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F.
7. Bake uncovered 45-50 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.