1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Stir together hollandaise, milk and butter in a small pot and simmer over medium-low heat until slightly thickened.
3. Pour sauce over crust and layer with half of cheese.
4. Top with bacon, scrambled eggs, asparagus and remaining cheese.
5. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired, and salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Top with diced tomatoes before serving.
Tip: For a different version, use our LIVESMART™ Broccoli Florets (776) in place of asparagus.