1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine tomatoes, brown sugar, spices and olive oil in a small saucepan. Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes until tomatoes break down and sauce is slightly thick.
3. Place crust into ungreased 10-inch spring form pan pushing crust up along sides.
4. Sauté sausage and mushrooms. Remove excess drippings with a paper towel.
5. Layer crust with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni, peppers and remaining cheese.
6. Top with second crust and pinch edges to seal.
7. Cut several 1/2-inch slits on crust to vent.
8. Bake pizza for 30 minutes. Top with sauce and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
9. Allow pizza to rest 15 minute before cutting.
Tip: If pizza is getting too dark, cover edges with foil. Use a deep round cake pan or casserole dish if you do not have a spring form pan.