1. Prepare a heart-shaped pan by lightly spraying with vegetable oil
2. Smooth vanilla ice cream over bottom of pan and freeze 1 hour.
3. Heat chocolate chips and cream over medium-low heat, reserving about 1/4 cup for garnish.
4. Spread chocolate ganache over vanilla ice cream, reserving about 1/4 cup for garnish.
5. Sprinkle with crushed cookies and freeze 30 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer and spread strawberry ice cream over cookie crumbs. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours.
7. Turn onto serving platter and remove wrap from cake. Garnish with remaining chocolate ganache.
Tip: Follow this recipe for the easy-to-make ganache using the chocolate chips and cream. Regular purchased chocolate sauce will not hold up and freeze as well.