1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cut crust into 16 slices starting from the center and leaving edges uncut.
3. Drizzle peppers over raw crust.
4. Place meatballs in center of cut crust and roll to outer edges. Push down slightly to secure.
5. Brush olive oil over crust and sprinkle with seasoning.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Pour prepared queso into a round serving dish and place in center for dipping sauce.
Tip: Substitute our LIVESMART™ Turkey & Pork Meatballs (581) and pair with your favorite marinara sauce for another version of this appetizer.