1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll crust out to approximately 1/4“ thick on lightly floured board.
3. Cut crust in half using a pizza cutter.
4. Cut each pizza half, in the opposite direction, into eight strips.
5. Twist strips around wooden skewers and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Brush lightly with oil or butter and sprinkle with seasoning.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Skewers can be removed before serving.
Herb & Spice-garlic powder, coarse salt and pepper, dried herbs or Italian Seasoning
Heat-paprika, cayenne pepper or chipotle powder
Rich & Sweet-melted butter with cinnamon and sugar