1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sprinkle ½ cup of mozzarella cheese over one half side of crust.
3. Arrange chicken and broccoli over cheese and drizzle with marinara sauce.
4. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
5. Brush edge of crust with milk to help seal dough.
6. Fold un-topped side of crust over chicken mixture and pinch edges to seal.
7. Bake 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Serve with extra hot or cold marinara sauce. Allow to set for at least 10 minute before cutting.