1. Stir together soup, sour cream and chilies.
2. Fold chicken and corn into the soup and sour cream mixture.
3. Pour half a can of enchilada sauce on bottom of a medium-sized (4-5 qt) slow cooker and arrange half of cut tortillas pieces over sauce.
4. Spread half of chicken mixture over cut tortilla and enchilada sauce and top with half of cheese.
5. Repeat layer, starting with remaining enchilada sauce and cut tortillas.
6. Cook on low setting for 4-6 hrs.
Tip: If you're a black bean fan...go ahead and add some.