1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Stir together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Spread one half side of crust.
3. Top with ham, shredded cheese, tomatoes and green onion.
4. Brush outside edge of crust with milk to help seal dough.
5. Fold untopped side of crust over filling. Crimp dough along edges using two hands to pinch and seal.
6. Cut five 1-2” slits on top of calzone to vent.
7. Brush crust with milk and bake on enclosed oven-ready tray for 22-24 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: To get a smooth outer crust on calzone you can turn the crust over before filling.