1. Season chicken with herb mix and pepper.
2. Saute seasoned chicken in unsalted butter in a non-stick pan, over medium-high heat till lightly browned.
3. Move chicken breasts to one side of pan.
4. Add mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and sauté for 4-6 minutes.
5. Stir in chicken broth, lemon and simmer to reduce liquid.
Tip: To thicken sauce into gravy consistancy, simply stir in 1 tablespoon cornstarch into the broth before adding.
Nutrition Facts: cal 160 fat 4.5g sodium 360mg carbs 4g fiber 1 g protein 25 g