1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cookie dough, almonds, oatmeal and almond extract. Place mixture into a loaf pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200°F. Remove biscotti from pan. Carefully cut into 3/4-inch slices with serrated knife. Place cookies cut side down on baking sheet.
3. Return to oven and bake additional 1 hour. Remove cookies and place on cooling rack.
4. Melt chocolate chips and almond bark in microwave; in separate bowls.
5. Line baking tray with waxed paper. Place biscotti on tray and drizzle with melted chocolate and almond bark. Allow chocolate to set.