1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Pour melted butter into a 9"x13" baking dish and top with sliced bread.
3. Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and 1 Tbsp. of the brown sugar. Pour mixture over bread and let soak for 10 minutes. Turn bread over and top with sliced bananas.
4. Mix together remaining brown sugar and pecans. Sprinkle over bananas. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Blend together cream cheese and maple syrup. Microwave on High for 30-60 seconds.
6. Drizzle over French toast and serve.