1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Pour melted butter into a 9x9-inch baking dish and top with sliced bread.
3. Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and 1 Tbsp. of the brown sugar. Pour mixture over bread and let soak for 10 minutes. Turn bread and top with sliced bananas.
4. Mix remaining 2 Tbsp of brown sugar and pecans. Sprinkle over bananas. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Whip together cream cheese and maple syrup. Microwave on High for 30-60 seconds.
6. Drizzle French toast with warm maple cream cheese syrup.