1. Cut cake lengthwise into 3 equal layers. Line the foil pound cake pan with plastic wrap.
2. Combine half of berries, vanilla ice cream and half cup of whipped topping. Stir to mix well.
3. Place bottom cake layer into pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp of the cherry concentrate. Spread half of the berry ice cream mixture onto cake. Repeat layering process and top with remaining cake layer.
4. Press down gently and wrap with plastic wrap. Freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
5. Mix remaining whipped topping with 2 Tbsp of cherry concentrate. Just before serving, plate the cake and frost with cherry whipped topping.