1. Warm the sweet potatoes in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes to dissolve sugar.
2. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice.
3. Combine sweet potatoes, pineapple, Mandarin oranges, apple and celery.
4. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and pineapple juice to make dressing.
5. Gently fold the sweet potato mixture into the sour cream dressing and chill. Add walnuts just before serving.
Tip: The sweet potaoto salad goes great with sauted or grilled pork or chicken.
Nutrition Information: cal 220, fat 5g, sodium 290mg, carbs 42g, fiber 3g,