1. In a medium bowl whisk together all ingredients, except water and cornstarch, until well-blended.
2. Place thawed pork loin chops into a shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over pork loin chops. Cover dish and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
3. Remove pork loin chops from marinade; reserving marinade. Grill pork loin chops directly on greased cooking grate over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time.
1. In a small bowl, mix water with cornstarch until smooth. Set aside.
2. Pour reserved marinade into a small sauce pan. Heat over high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to medium and add dissolved cornstarch, stirring frequently until marinade returns to a boil.
3. Serve sauce over pork loin chops.