1. Prepare salmon according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to broil.
3. In a medium size bowl, crumble cooked salmon. Add eggs, garlic, tartar sauce and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
4. Mix thoroughly and lightly season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread the remaining 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise on the 4 slices of bread, and lay them on a baking sheet.
6. Evenly distribute the salmon mixture onto the bread slices.
7. Place 2-3 slices of tomato on each piece of bread, followed by 1 slice of cheese cut into 2 triangles.
8. Place under the pre-heated broiler for 2 to 3 minutes to melt cheese. Serve and enjoy!