1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet until hot.
2. Sauté asparagus, garlic, mushrooms, peppers and onions for 3-5 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken, rice and cranberries. Sauté an additional 5-7 minutes.
3. Combine cornstarch, teriyaki (or soy) sauce and chicken broth.
4. Stir mixture into stir fry and cook until thickened.
Tip: Also great as a side dish without the chicken.
Nutrition Facts: cal 420 fat 9g sodium 590mg carb 59g fiber 6g protein 27g
Nutrition information calculated without the cashews.