1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place 32 pieces of dough on a large nonstick cookie sheet as close together as possible to form a rectangle 4 cookies wide by 8 cookies long.
3. Bake for 14 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Cut the cookie bar in half to form two squares.
5. Drizzle cookie squares with caramel topping and place in freezer for 1 hour.
6. Soften the ice cream and spread over the top of one the cookie squares. Place the second cookie square, upside down, over the top of the ice cream to form a sandwich.
7. Wrap the in whole cookie sandwich with plastic wrap and put back in the freezer until frozen solid, at least 4 hours. To serve, cut the frozen cookie sandwich into squares or bars with a sharp knife.