1. Thaw bread dough according to package instructions.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Roll thawed dough on a lightly floured surface into 11" x 14" rectangle. Place on large baking sheet lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
4. Place cheese slices down center of rectangle lenghtwise.
5. Top cheese with prepared chopped bacon, shallots and Italian seasoning.
6. Fold over left and right thirds of rectangle with about 2" overlap in center. Crimp edges of dough together to seal.
7. Sprinkle dried chopped onions on top and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Slice into desired widths ranging from 1" for appetizers to 3" for sandwich.