1. Arrange bread in lightly oiled 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
2. Whisk together eggs, half and half, basil, mustard, salt and pour over bread.
3. Sauté onions, peppers and bacon in olive oil over medium heat 3-4 minutes and pour over egg mixture.
4. Cover egg dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Remove plastic wrap and cover egg dish with aluminum foil.
3. Bake 30 minutes, uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until center is firm.
Tip: Lightly spray the inside of aluminum foil to keep it from sticking to eggs and cheese.