1. Cut French toast sticks into 1-inch cubes and place into large bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon. Stir in diced ham and pour mixture over French toast cubes. Blend cream cheese and pineapple in a small bowl.
3. Place half of French toast mixture on bottom of lightly oiled baking dish. Spread cream cheese mixture on top. Add remaining French toast mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes at 400° F or until cream cheese is bubbly and liquid is absorbed.
5. Remove from oven. Pour maple syrup on top and serve.